Statute of the online conference – European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services 2020 organized by Asseco Data Systems S.A.
- Asseco Data Systems S.A. seated in Gdynia, at ul. Podolska 21, 81-321 Gdynia, NIP: 517-035-94-58, REGON: 180853177 District Court Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000421310, share capital of PLN 120,002,940.00 fully paid up, phone +48 58 550 95 00, www.assecods.pl, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Supplier: International Data Group Poland S.A. ul. Twarda 18 00-105 Warsaw, NIP (Tax ID) number: 113- 00-16 -276 KRS: 0000156196
- Online Conference – The event organized by Asseco Data Systems using their Website to which the Participant is invited.
- Organizer – Asseco Data Systems S.A.
- Partner – external companies that support the organization of the online Conference. They have the right to distribute advertising materials among Participants and to present them both during the online Conference and in communication related to it. They have the right to process personal data for the purpose and to the extent required to fulfill their role in the online Conference.
- Statute – this online Conference statue.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. OJ EU. L. 2016 no. 119/1.
- Registration System/Website (hereinafter referred to as the System) – web-based application made available through the Supplier at: https://www.computerworld.pl/konferencja/efpe-pl/wykup, enabling the process of participant registration for the online Conference organized in the Supplier’s System and participation in it.
- Participant – Any person using the System to register for the online Conference. The invited guest, a natural person over 18 years of age and having full legal capacity, a legal person and organizational units without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur obligations on their own behalf, which have properly registered for the e-Conference on the day of the event using the System.
- Speaker – Participant actively participating in the online Conference with the right to transmit audio and video through a microphone and share camera or computer image.
- Participation in the online Conference will be possible only through electronic means of communication. The official system supporting the online Conference can be found at the address: https://www.computerworld.pl/konferencja/efpe-pl/stream
- The course of the online Conference by means of electronic communication includes in particular:
- transmission of the course of the online Conference in real time;
- two-way communication in real time, where Participants can ask questions via a moderated chat;
- sending materials related to the online Conference by the Organizer and Partner via e-mail to Participants;
- Through the Registration System, the Organizer will process – collect and store – the Participant’s data related to registration and participation in the online Conference, such as their: name, surname, employer’s name and address, position, country of origin, e-mail address, and in relation to the Speaker, also data such as: academic title, position, voice, image and other data provided by the Speaker; the scope of collected and processed personal data is contained in the information clause made available to the Participant and the Speaker.
- Participants of the online Conference agree to the use of the collected data referred to above during the course of the online Conference, both by the Organizer and the Partner, in particular to make the name and surname available to other Participants during the moderated chat.
- Both the Organizer and the Partner, during and after the online Conference, for the period of time required from the point of view of the online Conference’s purpose, can send answers to the Participant’s questions via electronic communication.
- The substantive course of the online Conference is specified in the Agenda of the online Conference, available at www.efpe.pl. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Agenda of the online Conference until its end.
- IDG https://www.idg.com.pl/rejestracja/polityka_prywatnosci
- Asseco Data Systems: https://www.assecods.pl/wp-content/uploads/polityka_prywatnosci_ADS.pdf
The provisions of the Statute are an integral part of the application for participation in the online Conference and apply to all Participants and Speakers.
Conditions of participation
- The precondition for participation in the online Conference is registration of participation in the online Conference only via the application form to which a link was sent to the Participant via e-mail.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the speakers or the agenda, for reasons beyond their control.
- The number of places of participation in the online Conference is limited.
- An invitation is valid for one person.
- Priority of logging in is decisive for participation in the online Conference.
- Fees for participation in the online Conference:
- Administration representatives – free of charge
- Business representatives
- Standard option – free of charge
- Prestige option – PLN 299 net (PLN 199 net until August 30)
- Speakers – free of chargeThe fee for participation in the online Conference includes:
Our offer includes Standard Prestige Online access to live transmission Online access to additional presentations Access to expert rooms with the possibility to ask questions by means of the text chat Networking space with the possibility of arranging meetings in the calendar Possibility to ask questions on the chat during live transmission 7-day access to recordings of speeches
- The organizer provides Participants with access to virtual expert rooms with representatives of the online Conference Partners, but does not guarantee the constant presence in the virtual expert rooms of representatives of the online Conference Partners from the beginning of the Conference until its end. The organizer does not decide on the length of the meetings and does not take responsibility for the results of conversations in the virtual expert rooms.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject a registered participant due to lack of payment, in the case of choosing the paid variant of participation in the Conference, lack of places or if the registration was entered into the System after the registration date, i.e. 30.09.2020 after 10:00 a.m.
- When making information distributed through the Website available to Participants, the Organizer draws attention to the need for the Speakers, including Participants, to respect intellectual property rights.
- The Organizer informs that the Website contains documents, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, photographs, graphics and sounds, programs as well as videos protected by copyrights. The layout of the Website and the selection of the presented content is an independent subject of copyright protection.
- Materials made available through the Website bearing an appropriate mark indicating legal protection, in particular “Copyright ©”, “All rights reserved”, are protected by copyright in favor of the Organizer or the Supplier. Materials to which copyrights are held by other entities (with appropriate copyright marks) are distributed by the Organizer on the Internet on the basis of applicable laws and agreements (including license agreements).
- Participants undertake to use all the materials presented therein only for their own personal use. Modification, copying, transmission, communication to public and any use of this content for commercial purposes requires the prior written consent of the Organizer or another authorized entity.
- Participants shall ensure that any use by them on behalf of third parties (through the Website) of materials protected by copyrights, including copying, transmitting and making them publicly available on the Internet takes place with the consent of authorized entities. Participants shall be fully liable for any damage arising from their behavior contrary to the above reservation.
- By making the materials available through the Website, the Speakers and Participants agree to their personal use by other Speakers and Participants. The Organizer reserves the right to edit, copy and distribute these materials.
- The Controller of Participants’ and Speakers’ personal data shall be the Organizer.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who Participants and Speakers may contact:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address: Asseco Data Systems S.A., Biuro w Łodzi (Łódź Office), ul. Narutowicza 136, 90-146 Łódź,
- by e-mail at: IOD@assecods.pl,
- by phone: +48 42 675 63 60.
- Personal data of the Participant and the Speaker given during the registration for the online Conference and collected during the Conference will be processed for the purpose of:
- organization and conduct of the online Conference in accordance with the provisions of the Statute, including in particular: creation of a list of Participants, sending information on the agenda of the Conference and other organizational information, providing the possibility to ask questions during the Conference (Art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
- recording of the conference, which may involve the recording of the image and voice of the conference participant (Art. 6 sec. 1 let. a of the GDPR),
- sending by electronic means of communication, i.e. by electronic mail, information (including commercial information) concerning the Organizer’s and Partner’s products and services, in particular those presented during the online Conference, as well as information about subsequent editions of the Conference (Art. 6 sec. 1 let. a of the GDPR)
- enforcing claims and defending against possible claims (Art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
- By registering, the Participant and the Speaker agree to the processing of their personal data for the purposes set out in item 3 sub-item b and c
- Personal data of Participants and Speakers shall be stored for the period during which we are obligated to store the data for the purpose of control connected with the organization of the event and for the period during which it will be possible to pursue potential claims and defend against them. In the case of data processed on the basis of consent, we will store it until you revoke your consent to receive marketing information.
- In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we provide your personal data collected during the organization of the Conference:
- to our subcontractors or other persons or entities acting on our behalf with whom we will cooperate during the performance of the agreement, among others, to IT service providers. Such entities act on our behalf and according to our instructions,
- to the relevant public authorities to the extent that we are obligated to make the data available to them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but required to participate in the online Conference according to the form in which it is organized. The Conference Participants have the right of access to their personal data and the right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing, right of transfer, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- All of the above rights can be exercised by submitting a request to https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl or by writing to the Data Protection Officer’s e-mail address: IOD@assecods.pl
- The Participant and the Speaker have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), when they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Personal data of the Participant and the Speaker will be stored on servers located in the European Union; however, in connection with Asseco Data Systems S.A.‘s use of cloud solutions provided by Microsoft, they may be transferred – on the basis of standard data protection clauses – to a third country. Microsoft’s standard contractual clauses in line with the templates approved by the European Commission are available at the following address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/product-licensing/products.aspx/ in the Online Services Terms (OST) section.
- The personal data of the Participant and the Speaker shall not be processed in an automated manner and shall not be subject to profiling.
- The Organizer shall take all appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of law as well as generally accepted principles to protect the confidentiality of information. Information, including personal data, is protected in accordance with the level of risk it poses.
Intellectual property rights
- The Speaker and Partner declare that:
- They have intellectual property rights, including the right to share the content presented during the online Conference (hereinafter referred to as the Materials).
- The Materials do not violate anyone’s rights and are not contrary to the law and morals.
- They allow the Organizer to record and further distribute the Materials at the Organizer’s discretion – in particular by transferring audio, video and photo files free of charge.
- They undertake not to disclose information about the Participants, unless the Organizer allows it.
- Any other arrangements concerning the scope covered by the above-mentioned paragraph must be agreed upon with the Organizer in writing, in a separate agreement.
- The above-mentioned provisions also apply to image recording and dissemination.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use the e-mail address given during registration for the online Conference in order to notify the Conference Participants, among others, about changes in the agenda of the online Conference or the Statute.
- The online Conference Participant confirms in the System that they have read the Statute and undertake to abide by it.
- During the Conference, the Participant shall be obligated to follow the Organizer’s instructions, if any.
- The Participant acknowledges that in the event that the Organizer finds that the Participant violates the provisions of the Statute of the online Conference, the Organizer shall be authorized to deny the Participant the right to participate in the online Conference and demand that the Participant leave the place of the online Conference or to block the Participant’s access to the system on their own and thus limit the possibility of their participation in the online Conference.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes in the Statute.
- After the announcement of changes in the Statute by the Organizer, each Participant who registered for the online Conference should without delay familiarize themselves with the changes received at the e-mail address given during registration.
- In case of non-acceptance of the amendments to the Statute, the Participant should notify the Organizer in writing of such a decision by electronic means of communication to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This statement should reach the Organizer no later than 5 days after the amended Statute come into force.
- If the Organizer does not receive a statement of the Participant’s non-acceptance of the amendments to the Statute within the aforementioned period, the Participant shall be deemed to have accepted the amended Statute.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or change the date of the online Conference in case of occurrence of circumstances beyond their control. In case the online Conference is not held for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the Requesting Party shall not be entitled to compensation or reimbursement of any fees related to participation in the online Conference.
- The Statute enters into force on 20.07.2020.