Personal Data Controller.
The Controller of your personal data is Asseco Data Systems S.A. seated in Gdynia, ul. Podolska 21, 81-321 Gdynia, KRS No: 0000421310.
You can contact us:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address indicated above;
- by e-mail at: email@example.com
- by phone: +48 22 52 58 601.
Data Protection Officer.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address: Asseco Data Systems S.A., Biuro w Łodzi (Łódź Office), ul. Narutowicza 136, 90-146 Łódź,
- by e-mail at: IOD@assecods.pl
- by phone: +48 42 675 63 60.
Objectives and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data to:
- properly carry out the tasks related to the organization of the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation ;
- publish your personal data concerning your name and surname and image on the list of speakers of the Conference, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation;
- publish an abstract of your lecture on a publicly available website, social media outlets owned by Asseco Data Systems S.A., and to make the full presentation available to the conference participants, pursuant to art. 6.1 letter a of the Regulation;
- present a photographic or film report of the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation;
- send marketing information (optional consent) by means of electronic communication and automation programs pursuant to the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means and in connection with Article 172(1) of the Act of July 16, 2004 on Telecommunications Law (alternative consent) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
Data retention period
Your personal data will be stored for 10 years in accordance with the Civil Code or until your consent to receive marketing information is withdrawn.
Recipients of personal data.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we provide your personal data:
- to persons authorized by the controller,
- to our subcontractors or other persons or entities acting on our behalf with whom we will cooperate during the performance of the agreement,
- to entities to whom we will contract data processing services, IT service providers,
- to the relevant public authorities to the extent that we are obliged to make your data available to them.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to object to the processing of your data,
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the correction of your personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data,
- the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
All of the above rights can be exercised by submitting a request to https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl or by writing to the Data Protection Officer's e-mail address : IOD@assecods.pl
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you think that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
Your personal data will be stored on servers located in the European Union; however, in connection with Asseco Data Systems S.A.‘s use of cloud solutions provided by Microsoft, they may be transferred — on the basis of standard data protection clauses — to a third country. Microsoft's standard contractual clauses in line with the templates approved by the European Commission are available at the following address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/product-licensing/products.aspx in the Online Services Terms (OST) section.
Requirement to provide personal data
Providing your data, including the image published in the Conference materials and recorded during the Conference is voluntary, but necessary for the proper handling of your participation in the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services.
Automatic data processing and profiling
Your data will be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will be carried out on the basis of processing of personal data provided when completing the form and data concerning activity in the Services and activity connected with our e-mail communication with you, the consequence of such processing will be to match marketing information concerning our products and services which may be of interest to you.