European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services warmly invites the speakers who are interested in delivering lectures at the conference to send their speech topic suggestions. Lectures will be included in the agenda of the XVIII edition of the conference provided they are in accordance with the subject matter of the XVIII edition of the conference publicised on the website.
- 25 March 2018 – deadline for sending topics and abstracts of presentations
- by 30 March 2018 – notifications of acceptance of presentation topics will have been sent
- 20 May 2018 – speakers are obliged to send the final versions of their presentation
The conference fee does not include breakfasts, accommodation and transport. Thus, Speakers should book their accommodation on their own.
Conditions for speakers’ participation in XVIII EFPE
Speakers whose presentations have been included in the agenda of this edition of the conference are exempt from paying the conference fee.
Moreover, by proposing a presentation topic, the Speaker declares that:
- They give consent for their personal data to be processed by Asseco Data Systems based in Gdynia on Podolska Street 21 , in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997, No. 133, pos. 883) for purposes related to the preparation and organization of conference.
- They acknowledge that they have the right to view and correct their personal data and that data submission is voluntary.
- they give consent for the use of their image recorded on photos or videos from the conference, in media releases, in a summary or other conference materials including websites.
- They give consent for the publication of the abstract of their lecture on publicly available websites and making the full presentation available to the participants of the conference.
- They deliver a lecture in one of the PL/EN/RU languages (simultaneous interpreters will be provided) lasting up to 30 minutes, however, slide show presentations should be in English.