Personal Data Controller.
The Controller of your personal data is Asseco Data Systems S.A. seated in Gdynia, ul. Podolska 21, 81-321 Gdynia, KRS No: 0000421310.
You can contact us:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address indicated above;
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by phone: +48 22 52 58 601.
Data Protection Officer.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact:
- by post (traditional mail), writing to the address: Asseco Data Systems S.A., Biuro w Łodzi (Łódź Office), ul. Narutowicza 136, 90-146 Łódź,
- by e-mail at: IOD@assecods.pl,
- by phone: +48 42 675 63 60.
Objectives and legal basis of the processing
We will process your personal data to:
- properly carry out the tasks related to the organization of the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation;
- have the possibility to assert possible claims and defend against them, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation;
- present a photographic or film report of the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation;
- send marketing information by means of electronic communication and automation programs pursuant to the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation.
Data retention period
Your personal data shall be stored for the period during which we are obligated to store the data for the purpose of control connected with the organization of the event and for the period during which it will be possible to pursue potential claims and defend against them. In the case of data processed on the basis of consent, we will store it until you revoke your consent to receive marketing information.
Recipients of personal data.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, we provide your personal data:
- to our subcontractors or other persons or entities acting on our behalf with whom we will cooperate during the performance of the agreement, among others, to IT service providers. Such entities act on our behalf and according to our instructions,
- to the relevant public authorities to the extent that we are obliged to make your data available to them.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to request the correction of your personal data,
- the right to transfer the personal data,
- the right to demand deletion of your personal data, pursuant to the conditions set out in Article 17 of the Regulation,
- the right to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to the conditions set out in Article 18 of the Regulation,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, except that processing carried out before withdrawal of consent will be considered lawful.
Since we will also process your data on the basis of a legitimate legal interest that is to assert possible claims and defend against them, you have the right to object to further processing, if justified by your specific situation.
All of the above rights can be exercised by submitting a request at https://www.daneosobowe.assecods.pl or by writing to the Data Protection Officer’s e-mail address: IOD@assecods.pl
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you think that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the Regulation.
Transfers of personal data to third countries
Your personal data will be stored on servers located in the European Union; however, in connection with Asseco Data Systems S.A.‘s use of cloud solutions provided by Microsoft, they may be transferred — on the basis of standard data protection clauses — to a third country. Microsoft’s standard contractual clauses in line with the templates approved by the European Commission are available at the following address: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/product-licensing/products.aspx/ in the Online Services Terms (OST) section.
Requirement to provide personal data
Providing your data, including the image published in the Conference materials and recorded during the Conference is voluntary, but necessary for participation in the European Forum on Electronic Signature and Trust Services, according to the formula described in the terms of service of the event.
Automatic data processing and profiling
Your data shall not be processed in an automated manner and shall not be subject to profiling.